Just Another Shot


!!!!_So Confuse_!!!

Working on my job and feeling me so bad, there are many things that i can't get, there are things that really cares me and i've losted, i don't really want to heart you, sorry... please!!!

i'm sure you know that this will happend, and im sure you know that i'll never do something with bad intention.


My way is some confused right know, but i',m going to keep walking..i hope this will takes me to a better place.

I don't really wanna go to there, i must to, i'm working....!!!


0 Responses to “!!!!_So Confuse_!!!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Another Shot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health