Just Another Shot


________Viernes Santo_______

Today is a sad day to me, today sometime ago jesus christ was crucified.

In all catholics churches, we remembered the day, making a procession, representing the viacrusis with 15 stops, each one representing an important moment lived for god ,the last one..... represents when he died on the cross.

Most of us know the hole story and i don't really want to remembered again, is so sad, but the most sad is that, it all looks like if had happend in vain.

I was raised in a catholic family, being honest i keep my religion in my own way, actually i wanted to write something in memory of my lord, but i don't really want to sound commonplace and not too sincer, but it doesn't matter just he and I know how close we are.

I was looking for an image and i just find one that likes me, it represent when he said to us in spanish something like this:

Consagración del Pan.
Tomad y comed todos de él,
porque esto es mi Cuerpo, que será entregado por vosotros.

""Muestra el pan consagrado al pueblo""



Consagración del Vino.

"""Después toma el cáliz y, sosteniéndolo un poco elevado sobre el altar, prosigue... """
""Tomó el cáliz lleno de vino y, dándote gracias de nuevo, lo pasó a sus discípulos diciendo:""

Tomad y bebed todos de él,
porque éste es el cáliz de mi Sangre, Sangre de la alianza nueva y eterna, que será derramada por vosotros y por todos los hombres para el perdón de los pecados.

You are my soul, my heart, my all.......

0 Responses to “________Viernes Santo_______”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Another Shot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health