Just Another Shot


___Artemisia Absinthium___

" Absinthe, The Green Fairy "

I feel like, i would really like to be the only person who knows about this item, it has so many mystic. It's a kind of this things you wanted to be part, is Absinthe..maybe if you had a adolescence like me, you probably try many stuffs just to know how does it feel, it taste, what will be the reaction!!



Well at the age that i have i'm still feeling on the mood of still trying things, so...i already have my order, of this liquor.

I found some related videos so..ok..im going to put it, for you to enjoy it, you know who i'm talking about.

Bram Stoker's
Dracula.



How to Prepare Absinthe.



A kind of an Erotic TV Commercial.



Well..i'm just waiting for my drink early, i will let you nknow how does it taste and the reaction of my mind.

0 Responses to “___Artemisia Absinthium___”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Another Shot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health