Just Another Shot


Just a Dream!!

Well today while i was working i begin thinking how my life in future will be?? , you know.. there's a dream that is being changing the name first ambiente, then ambiente natural, and the one that i'm thinking now is ----ambiente.

Sorry for the dashes but is the name of my dream and well.. we never know, it's gonna be my company and it's one of the must important things that i want to get when i finished my degree.

I don't have idea how i' m going to get the money to make my dream come true but..i know that i'm gonna get it...

I hope i can get it and to know how to make it works...there's a lot of people that surrounds me and of those people i've learned a lot, i mean i'm not the master.. but those people really inspire me and i think i learned how to deal with people, with many things that made a good guy a businessman..

i would love to travel to the meca of this business, there are some specific countries that will help me to open ride in my business... and i hope to visit them to give me a better scene..

0 Responses to “Just a Dream!!”




© 2006 Just Another Shot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health